Twin Series Pipe - Tube clamps - DIN 3015 Part 3 are designed to clamp two identical Pipe - tube to the Piping Systems. These pipe - tube clamps feature thick plates & heavy bolts to resist High Pressure Piping Application.
• Sizes ranging from 6 MM od up to 50.8 MM OD.
• Design as per DIN 3015 Part III
• Available in Plastic - PP / PA with Steel & stainless steel plates & bolts
• Can be availed along with Multilayer, Welding plates, Rail Nuts, etc.
• Available in different construction type including Rubber Inlay Types & many more
Material and Design of Clamp Body
• Polypropylene : Colour Green
• Polyamide : Colour Black
• Thermoplastic Elastomer : Colour Black
• Aluminum : Colour Natural
Alternative materials and coulours in addition to the above stated standard is available upon request.
Materials and surface finishing of metal parts
• Carbon Steel Trivalent or Yellow zinc plated (Standard Trivalent plated)
• Carbon Steel Phosphated
• Stainless Steel - SS 304 or SS 303
• Stainless Steel - SS 316
• Standard one piece design
• Rail Nut design