Multilayer Pipe clamps - DIN 3015 Part 1, 2 and 3 - Tube clamps are used for securing a tool to a multi-piece panel assembly. They can clamp vertically in 2 layers / 3 layers up to any numbers of layers but recommended up to 3 layers.
• Available in plastic / aluminum bodies with steel or stainless steel plates and bolts
• Resistant to corrosion and rust
• Multilayer Pipe - Tube clamps are specially designed for light duty / heavy duty & twin series only
Material and Design of Clamp Body
• Polypropylene : Colour Green
• Polyamide : Colour Black
• Thermoplastic Elastomer : Colour Black
• Aluminum : Colour Natural
Alternative materials and coulours in addition to the above stated standard is available upon request.