Stand series rail mounted clamp is designed as per DIN-3015 Part – 1 and pipe clamp is normally used in general steel piping for support where pipe support is to be given with specific distance or adjustment. Rail mounted clamp us also used where different OD types of clamp is to be given in one line.
• Designed as per DIN-3015 Part – 1
• Easy to install.
• Easy to Maintain.
Material and Design of Clamp Body:
• Polypropylene: Colour Green.
• Polyamide: Colour Black
• Thermoplastic Elastomer: Colour Black
• Aluminum: Colour Natural.
Alternative materials and colours in addition to the above stated standard is available upon request.
Materials and surface finishing of metal parts
• Rail Patti - M S Trivalent or Yellow zinc plated (Standard Trivalent plated)
• Rail Patti – SS 304 or 316 Natural or Bright Finish
• Rail Nut - Carbon Steel Trivalent or Yellow zinc plated (Standard Trivalent plated)
• Rail Nut - Stainless Steel – SS 304 or SS 303
• Rail Nut - Stainless Steel – SS 316