Aluminum series Pipe - Tube clamps are normally used for high temperature applications (more than 260 degree Celsius) & the W.P. range more then 1500 PSI (100 BAR) and up to 8000 psi (600 BAR) in the Steel / stainless steel Piping System.
• Designed according to DIN 3015 - Part -2
• Aluminum Pipe - Tube clamp bodies with Steel / S.S. plates & bolts.
• Constructed through high tensile aluminum extrusion
• Available along with Multilayer, Welding plates, Rail Nuts, etc.
• Can be availed in different construction types including Rubber Inlay Types & many more
• Standard one piece design
• Rail Nut design